So after a terrible day yesterday, I decided today was going to be good. For breakfast I had a coffee with the tiniest bit of milk and a little bit of raw sugar and two cruskit biscuits with some banana on top. Lunch was one slice of wholegrain bread with some Promite on it. And another coffee. Haha! I calculated I've only had around 200 calories today which is really good for me.
I was planning on going for a run earlier but got this weird stomach pain all of a sudden and my stomach bloated up really big which was so weird. So I took some Panadol and it's already starting to feel better. The bad news is that it's starting to rain, so the most I can do is my weights and sit ups tonight. But so far a good food day all round. My hands are pretty shaky from the caffeine though ( I am a coffee ADDICT!) I really don't think I would be able to function properly without it haha! Whenever I feel like snacking I just have a coffee. I saw on tv the other day that coffee can help many health problems, so all the better! :)
Anyway, that's all for now. I think I'll go read.
SJ x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment